APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION

Application for Graduation

• Please enter your name as you would like it to appear on your diploma. Often people include their first, middle and last names. Please be aware that we will not change your name in your permanent records. NOTE: If you have changed your legal name please contact the Registrar's Office to complete the name change process.
  • Please select if you plan to attend the commencement ceremony in person on campus.

• Please enter a mailing address where your diploma can be mailed after graduation.
  • Diploma mailing address

• Please enter the best 10-digit phone number at which to reach you with important graduation information.
  • Please provide an email address other than your Tusculum student email address where we may contact you.

• A $100.00 graduation fee must be paid by all graduates regardless of whether you participate in the ceremony. The fee includes the purchase of your diploma and a tube.
    The business office will charge these fees to your student account.

Regalia must be purchased directly from Jostens by following this link: https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1041337/Tusculum-University/.
    There is a separate additional fee to purchase regalia.

By typing my name below I acknowledge that I have completed the "Intent to Graduate” form and understand that if I do not satisfy the degree requirements for my anticipated graduation, my graduation date will be amended to the next graduation date, and I must submit a new intent to graduate form.